Introducing the Business Carnet now available to buy on our website
For frequent travellers to and from London, we’ve made travelling with Virgin Trains East Coast even easier with our Business Carnet, giving you the ability to travel at a moment’s notice on any train and save money.
5 tickets for the price of 4
The Virgin Trains East Coast Business Carnet is a single purchase of 5 fully flexible return tickets, so you don’t need to worry about booking a ticket every time you wish to travel. And what’s more, you get 5 tickets for the price of 4, which makes it better value too. The Business Carnet is available for First Class or Standard travel on selected journeys to and from London. Each Carnet is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase and offers the following great benefits:
- Saves you money - 5 fully flexible return tickets for the price of 4.
- Saves you time - one purchase for 5 journeys. No need to queue or go online to buy every time you want to travel.
- Gives you the flexibility to travel at a moment’s notice, to use whenever you need them within a 3-month period for both outward and return travel.
- Flexibility - a group of people can share one Carnet.
The Business Carnet offers you an easy and flexible way to travel.
How to buy your Virgin Trains East Coast Business Carnet:
- Visit virgintrainseastcoast.com.
- Fill in your journey details.
- Click to see more fares and look for the box marked Carnet or 1st Carnet.
- Select the Carnet box and click Buy Now.
- Follow usual payment process.
When buying a Business Carnet online please be aware that the option to book seats for travel on specified trains is not provided with this ticket type.
Terms and conditions
- Validity of Business Carnet is 3 calendar months from date of issue.
- Business Carnet available on selected Virgin Trains East Coast routes to and from London.
- Non-refundable or changeable once purchased.
- No further discounts.
- Availability: Any day with a break of journey allowed on outward and return legs.
- No reservations are needed, but to book a seat you can call Web Support on 03457 225 111
- Ticket on departure at the station is not available due to the high value of the carnet product.
- Online purchases must be made by 3.00pm the day before travel.
- Special delivery charges of £5.45 apply to any booking made within 7 days of departure.
Latest NewsView all
Virgin Trains announces more than 25 new products will be available from its on-board Foodbar, located in Standard Class, on the east coast route.
An “epic” charity rail tour organised by Virgin Trains and partners to celebrate 40 years since the launch of the High Speed Train (HST) has raised more than £50,000 for Railway Children.
A world first will take place in Yorkshire next month to celebrate the heritage and future of one of the country’s most iconic railway lines.