Get snapped for the chance to win a £100 shopping voucher
Leeds, it’s time to show off your #StationStyle...
Think you could be Leeds best dressed? Put your gladrags on and come along to Leeds Station from 2pm on Friday 16th September for the chance to get snapped by fashion blogger Queen Beady.
Bee will be taking photos of the station's best dressed travellers. We'll tweet her two favourite looks from @Virgin_TrainsEC and the person with the most votes will win a £100 voucher to spend at Pretty Little Thing.
Go on; help us show the world that Leeds #StationStyle is the best in the UK. To find out more about how the competition works, read our T&Cs below.
Now for the boring bit...
Virgin Trains East Coast #StationStyle Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
2. Virgin Trains East Coast reserves the right to change the prize in any way and at any point.
3. Virgin Trains East Coast competition winner selection process is final and judged by Virgin Trains East Coast.
4. All competition winners will be picked based on their ability to receive the most retweets or likes.
Specific Twitter Terms and Conditions:
1. This free prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 and over at the date of entry, but excluding anyone who is connected with Virgin Trains East Coast and any party involved in the administration of this prize draw. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. Entry for the #StationStyle competition is via interaction on social media. The prize draw opens at 19:00 on 16.09.2016 and closes at 23:59 on 19.09.2016 (the promotional period). To win the competition entrants must receive the highest number of either; likes OR retweets.
3. Multiple or spam votes deemed by the Promoter as offensive may be disqualified at the discretion of the Promoter. The winners will be contacted via social media and may also be mentioned within social media posts as well as on Virgin Trains East Coast’s blog/website. Any electronic messaging is not a secure method of communication and any such transmission is sent at the entrant’s risk.
4. If the winner for the #StationStyle competition fails to contact the Promoter by 30.09.2016, or a UK address is not provided, then the original winner will forfeit the prize and the second competition entrant will automatically win the prize.
5. The prize will be delivered to a UK address only (delivery included). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or incorrect web-addresses provided. The winners should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the competition any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves at its absolute discretion to cancel the competition without prior notice and without liability in the event of circumstances arising that make it necessary to do so.
10. By entering you agree that we may use your name, county of residence and entry post for promotional purposes, including on our website, social media or within promotion emails.
11. Entry to the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the competition. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this competition. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and revised terms and conditions will be available on the Promoter’s website. It is the entrant’s responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes. This prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
12. The prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Twitter and Twitter shall not be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions. The entrant is providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.