Bespoke VIP train travel
Service terms & conditions
- Available on Virgin Trains East Coast services only.
- Travel can be booked up to 24 weeks prior to departure for weekday services (excluding bank holidays). Weekend and bank holiday travel can be booked 12 weeks before departure, or as soon as Network Rail maintenance schedules allow journeys to be booked.
- Train times quoted more than 12 weeks before departure are subject to change, and will only be confirmed at the earliest 12 weeks before travel. Virgin Trains East Coast accepts no responsibility for scheduling changes.
- Quotes given are an indication of the current fares available, and can't be guaranteed until a booking is confirmed.
- Prices and services quoted are valid on the day they're provided. After this time, prices and availability are subject to change and will be re-quoted based on current availability.
- Any verbal quote is an estimate only, subject to availability and can only be guaranteed when the booking is confirmed.
- All bookings must be paid in full within 14 days of the invoice date. For payment methods, see Payment section below.
- For bookings made within 7 days of travel, immediate payment must be made by debit/credit card to confirm the reservation.
- Passenger numbers must be confirmed prior to making payment.
- Once a reservation has been confirmed & the invoice has been paid, any changes or amendments to time or date of travel and/or group size may incur admin fees and/or any difference in fare. See Refunds/Cancellations/Amendments section below for details.
- Outward and return (if applicable) services must be specified at time of booking.
- Tickets are valid ONLY on the date and train service(s) shown on the ticket(s)/travel document(s).