Please note - East Coast Rewards is now closed
If you still have some Points left, you can redeem them as normal up to and including 30 September 2015, or convert them into Nectar points.
Take a look at our new Nectar scheme
A night at the movies
Whether you think weepies are wonderful or Bollywood’s your bag, this reward will get your cinematic senses tingling. We’re rolling out the red carpet for Rewards members with free tickets to your favourite films at participating cinemas.
355 Points for Adult cinema ticket
615 Points for Pair of cinema tickets
970 Points for Family cinema ticket
Get cinema tickets
You can choose to redeem your Points on a single, pair or family 2D cinema ticket:
350 Points - 1 adult single ticket (355 Points from 5.1.15)
600 Points - 1 pair of adult single tickets (615 Points from 5.1.15)
950 Points – 1 family ticket (2 adults + 2 children under 14 years) (970 Points from 5.1.15).
You can enjoy your cinema ticket reward at over 300 participating cinemas nationwide, including Showcase, Cineworld and independent cinemas.
To find out which cinemas are participating near you, simply email email@example.com
How to redeem
- Select your cinema ticket reward from the options above.
- Click on the ‘Redeem now’ button (you'll need to be signed in to do this).
- You’ll receive a confirmation email which includes a web link and your unique reference number (URN) which is valid for 3 months.
- Select the link on your confirmation email or visit www.cinemarewards.co.uk/eastcoastrewards
- Enter your URN.
- Enter your postcode when requested. The page will automatically list participating cinemas within a 20 mile radius of your postcode. To increase or decrease this radius, simply change your preferred distance.
- When you’ve chosen a cinema, click on ‘Order voucher for this cinema.'
- Your voucher will then be sent to you by first class post within 14 days.
Special notice for Cineworld bookings: from 1 July 2014, if you choose to use your code for a Cineworld ticket, you will be charged, by Cineworld, a 50p booking fee per ticket. If you’re ordering a voucher from Cineworld, you’ll be given the option to receive it via post, email or SMS. If you choose email or SMS, you’ll need to enter the requested information. They’ll then send you your tickets within four hours.
For other delivery methods and for all other participating cinemas, you’ll need to enter the requested information and select 'submit'.
Terms & conditions
1. Reward is subject to availability and can be removed at any time. Participating cinema groups include: Cineworld Cinemas, Apollo Cinemas, Showcase (excludes Showcase De Lux Cinemas Bristol, Derby & Leicester), Empire cinemas (excluding Leicester Square Cinema), ICT, Adult Excl London. Please check the full list of cinemas within each participating cinema group, exclusions to some locations do apply.
2. If the Rewards member wishes to redeem multiple cinema tickets, this can be done in one redemption as long as the member has enough available Points at time of redemption.
3. Internet access is required. Rewards members must also have a valid and active email address or mobile telephone number to participate in this promotion. No postal applications for codes will be accepted.
4. After the member has redeemed their cinema ticket(s), they must visit the promotion website www.cinemarewards.co.uk/eastcoastrewards and register their Unique Reference Number (URN) to claim their cinema ticket. All details will be confirmed on the confirmation page and email Rewards members receive immediately after redeeming Points at virgintrainseastcoast.com. If you are choosing to claim your code against Cineworld tickets, you will be charged, by Cineworld, a 50p booking fee per Cineworld cinema ticket.
5. Each URN is valid for 3 months from redemption and can only be used once.
6. Each URN is valid for one adult standard 2D cinema ticket and cannot be used for 3D screenings.
7. This reward includes postage and packing so there is nothing to pay. We cannot mail to overseas addresses.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the claimant in the application.
9. To obtain a URN, Rewards members must first redeem the cinema reward at virgintrainseastcoast.com using 350 Rewards Points per ticket. Once redeemed, the Rewards member will receive full instructions of how to claim. Rewards members will first be asked to select a participating cinema. If a Cineworld cinema is selected, the claimant will be asked to select their preferred method of receiving their Cineworld voucher, by either text, e-mail or postal. Claimants that choose e-mail or text will be sent a code within 4 hours of submission that may only be redeemed online at www.cineworld.co.uk. Claimants requesting all other participating cinema vouchers will receive a physical voucher via first class post within 14 days of submission.
10. In the event of any issues regarding this reward, customers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org (open Monday – Friday 09.00hrs – 17.00hrs)
11. Participating cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission or request that the claimant shows proof of age for certain cinemas upon entry to the screening. Admission to any participating cinema is subject to the Cinema’s Standard Terms and Conditions which can be found on the Cinema's own website. Rewards members agree to be bound by such terms and conditions. Participating cinemas reserve the right to remove screenings or change screening schedules of cinemas at any time.
12. No cash payment will be accepted in exchange or part exchange for any cinema voucher offered in this promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion without notice should the promotion be affected by circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
14. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of any cinema voucher. The Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the cinema voucher offer (including, but not limited to; P&MM Limited; participating Cinemas) and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party. The Promoter will not be liable for failure or delay in delivery or performance of third party obligations under these terms and conditions in the event of any unforeseen cause beyond its control.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a claim for cinema vouchers if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Rewards member has breached any of the terms and conditions or has fraudulently obtained cinema vouchers. Photocopied or damaged cinema vouchers which cinemas suspect may have been fraudulently produced will not be accepted. Instructions printed in hard copy or online form part of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. These terms and conditions and this promotion shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Promoter: P&MM Ltd, Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD registered in England with company number 1090180.
Please note - East Coast Rewards is now closed
If you still have some points left, you can redeem them as normal up to and including 30 September 2015, or convert them into Nectar points.
You can find out more about the closure of East Coast Rewards and take a look at our new Nectar Loyalty Programme here.