East Coast Rewards is closed
And any unredeemed points have now been deleted. Of course, if you redeemed points on a reward before the 30 September 2015 deadline, then you can still enjoy your treats at your leisure and the same terms and conditions apply.
Take a look at our other loyalty schemes
Stay online on the go
Whether you’re a business traveller or just want to stay online when you’re on the move, Virgin Trains East Coast Wi-Fi keeps you connected onboard.
How to connect
Most laptops, tablets and mobiles are set up to access Wi-Fi straight away, just simply follow these steps:
Select the 'VirginTrainsEC-WiFi' network when prompted (or in your Wi-Fi settings)
- Launch your internet browser and you should then be directed to the Virgin Trains East Coast landing page virgintrainseastcoast.train where you can log on to the service
Enter your Wi-Fi code that we emailed you when you redeemed your Points
- Enjoy your free onboard Wi-Fi
Terms & conditions
- Codes entitle customers to either 24 consecutive hours, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months of free Virgin Trains East Coast onboard Wi-Fi access in Standard accommodation. Codes are valid for 6 months from redemption.
- 24 hours' free Wi-Fi access will start from the moment you log on to Virgin Trains East Coast Wi-Fi. The longer term codes (3, 6 and 12 months) can be used on an unlimited basis during the validity period of the code.
- The code will be sent to the customer via an email and stored on the customer's account.
- Wi-Fi codes are only valid against one email address and for the redeeming customer.
- Virgin Trains East Coast cannot replace lost codes. Customers can access their code via their account.
- Points and codes are non-refundable.
Whatever happened to East Coast Rewards?
East Coast Rewards is now a thing of the past. We’ve replaced it with two loyalty schemes with broader benefits: Nectar and Virgin Atlantic Flying Club.