East Coast Rewards is closed
And any unredeemed points have now been deleted. Of course, if you redeemed points on a reward before the 30 September 2015 deadline, then you can still enjoy your treats at your leisure and the same terms and conditions apply.
Take a look at our other loyalty schemes
Enjoy 12 months of fine dining for less
If you’ve already redeemed this, you’ve got a seriously tasty year ahead.
The Gourmet Society is dedicated to seeking out the best restaurants in the UK...then giving you either 50% off your food bill; 2 for 1 meals; or 25% off your total food and drink bill.
Terms and conditions
1. The membership includes 12 months’ unlimited use, a mini guide and a plastic membership card.
2. Full Gourmet Society membership terms and conditions apply and can be found here.
3. Should you require assistance when registering your membership number or during your membership, please contact Gourmet Society on 08452 574 477.
4. Membership starts from the moment you register your membership number.
5. Rewards Members can redeem multiple Gourmet Society memberships. Please note, each membership will need to be registered separately using the unique code.
6. The membership is for the named person and cannot be transferred or sold.
7. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
8. Replacement cards are available and can be requested by contacting Gourmet Society on 08452 574 477
Whatever happened to East Coast Rewards?
East Coast Rewards is now a thing of the past. We’ve replaced it with two loyalty schemes with broader benefits: Nectar and Virgin Atlantic Flying Club.