House of Fraser Voucher
East Coast Rewards is closed
And any unredeemed points have now been deleted. Of course, if you redeemed points on a reward before the 30 September 2015 deadline, then you can still enjoy your treats at your leisure and the same terms and conditions apply.
Take a look at our other loyalty schemes
Splash the cash at House of Fraser
Shop till you drop at House of Fraser with over 1,100 big brands, as well as up and coming new designers and exclusive collections. From fashion to beauty to homeware, take your pick with a £10 House of Fraser voucher.
House of Fraser has been one of the best known names on the high street since 1849. It’s home to a huge selection of famous names, designer labels and exclusive brands. Find a store near you in 61 locations across the UK and Ireland or go online to www.houseoffraser.co.uk and enjoy a virtual department store all to yourself.
This reward is limited to a maximum of three £10 redemptions within a 28-day period.
Terms and conditions
- House of Fraser eGift cards are valid for 24 months from issue.
- This reward is limited to a maximum of three £10 redemptions within a 28-day period
- Once redeemed at virgintrainseastcoast.com/rewards, reward cannot be amended or refunded.
- Any unused balance will remain on your House of Fraser eGift and can be redeemed on later purchases.
- House of Fraser eGift cards can be spent at www.houseoffraser.co.uk or exchanged for merchandise in House of Fraser stores in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The House of Fraser eGift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or used as payment on Recognition MasterCard accounts or to purchase financial services.
- House of Fraser reserves the right to amend their terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary.
- The balance of your eGift card can be checked online at House of Fraser or by calling 0845 602 107 or by clicking here.
- If you need help using your online eGift at houseoffraser.co.uk, please contact 0845 602 1073.
- For full House of Fraser eGift Card terms and conditions, please click here.
How to redeem
To shop online:
- Click on your unique House of Fraser eGift code(s) on the confirmation page. You will then be presented with a PDF.
- Go to www.houseoffraser.co.uk. When you have chosen what you would like to buy, simply select your item and go to checkout.
- Once at checkout you will be asked to sign in or enter your email address as a visitor. Enter your preference and confirm your delivery options.
- You will now see on screen an option to click ‘Redeem Gift Card, Vouchers or Promotional Codes’, click this and enter your code and PIN (which is on the PDF). The value on the eGift code will then be presented.
- Confirm that you would like to use this code and complete your order.
To shop in store:
- Simply click on your unique House of Fraser eGift code.
- You will then be presented with a PDF which you just need to print off and take with you when shopping at House of Fraser.
- When you are ready to purchase your items in store, please present the printed PDF to the cashier. Please click here to locate House of Fraser stores.
You can check your balance on your House of Fraser eGfit code anytime by clicking here.
Whatever happened to East Coast Rewards?
East Coast Rewards is now a thing of the past. We’ve replaced it with two loyalty schemes with broader benefits: Nectar and Virgin Atlantic Flying Club.