East Coast Rewards is closed
And any unredeemed points have now been deleted. Of course, if you redeemed points on a reward before the 30 September 2015 deadline, then you can still enjoy your treats at your leisure and the same terms and conditions apply.
Take a look at our other loyalty schemes
Immerse yourself in one of these leading publications from Greatmagazines.co.uk, including Grazia, FHM, Empire and Today’s Golfer, delivered to your door. So you’ll always have a great read, whatever your train journey.
How to use
- If you redeemed this reward, you will have been presented with a confirmation page and been sent a confirmation email.
- This will confirm your unique code which is valid for six months, along with the website where you can place your subscription order.
- Subscriptions will start on the next available issue. The length of subscription differs between titles. Details of each subscription can be found above.
Terms and conditions
- Postage and packaging costs are included. We cannot mail to overseas addresses.
- This Rewards offer is subject to availability and can be removed at any time.
- The duration of subscriptions differs between titles.
- Titles can be removed at any time. Virgin Trains East Coast has the right to remove the reward without prior notice.
- This reward is subject to availability.
- Subscriptions will start when the next available issue is due for your chosen title. Your first issue may take up to six weeks to arrive.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other magazine offer.
- Magazine subscription codes cannot be extended.
- If you have any concerns or queries about your subscription please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions section which should provide the answers.
- If you still can't find what you're looking for, please click here to contact the publisher who will respond within three working days, or call 0844 543 8008.
Whatever happened to East Coast Rewards?
East Coast Rewards is now a thing of the past. We’ve replaced it with two loyalty schemes with broader benefits: Nectar and Virgin Atlantic Flying Club.