East Coast Rewards is closed
And any unredeemed points have now been deleted. Of course, if you redeemed points on a reward before the 30 September 2015 deadline, then you can still enjoy your treats at your leisure and the same terms and conditions apply.
Take a look at our other loyalty schemes
Fine wines from Naked Wines
Fine wines delivered directly to your door, courtesy of Naked Wines. Unleash your corkscrew!
Terms and conditions
- This is a limited offer and can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- Wines are subject to availability and are limited to a maximum of three wine redemptions within a 28-day period.
- If Naked Wines do not have sufficient stock, a substitute wine will be provided which is of the same or higher value.
- Part cash payment is not permitted.
- The unique code is valid for 30 days from redemption and can only be used once.
- All redemptions must be made at nakedwines.com using the code provided on your confirmation page/email. A replacement code cannot be provided should you lose it.
- You are required to provide your credit card details as part of the transaction process to prove you are over 18 years. No actual payment will be taken if you are only redeeming this wine reward.
- Cases of wine cannot be mailed to overseas addresses.
- This reward is only available to customers who are aged 18 years and over.
- Virgin Trains East Coast cusrtomers should contact nakedwines.com regarding customer service issues after redemption. Please visit nakedwine.com for full details.
Our wine reward is limited to a maximum of three cases of wine within a 28-day period. For example, members can redeem a mixture of 3 different case options, or 3 of the same case option in a 28-day period.
The reward is available for members who are aged 18 years or over.
Please drink responsibly.
Whatever happened to East Coast Rewards?
East Coast Rewards is now a thing of the past. We’ve replaced it with two loyalty schemes with broader benefits: Nectar and Virgin Atlantic Flying Club.