All aboard the Christmas train
On the 10 December, for one day only, we’ll whizz you from Newcastle to London King's Cross, calling at Durham, Darlington & York along the way.
All aboard for some seasonal fun which includes festive food** and entertainment.
The train will depart from Newcastle at 7:16 and arrive in London King's Cross at 10:40, will then take you back home at 19:07†
All funds raised will be donated to YoungMinds the children's charity which is part of the Heads Together campaign to change the conversation on mental health.
Child Ticket £30
Adult Ticket £60
Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) £150
First Class Return
Child Ticket £50
Adult Ticket £100
Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) £250
- Festive small print: *£250 First Class return family ticket (2 adults and 2 children). £150 Standard return family ticket (2 adults and 2 children). Under 5’s go free.
- 124 seats available in First Class, and 350 seats available in Standard.
- **Festive food and drink is included in First Class and available for Standard ticket holders to purchase from our Foodbar and at-seat trolley service.
- †Train will depart Newcastle at 07.16 on Saturday 10 December 2016 and will arrive at London King’s Cross at 10.40, calling at Durham, Darlington and York. Departs London King’s Cross at 19.07.
- All proceeds from ticket sales go to YoungMinds.
- Railcards, employee travel boxes, privilege cards and travel passes will not be accepted as this is a charter train for charity. Tickets are non-refundable.
Please fill out the form below including your details and journey details.
A member of our team will call you back to make seat reservations and take your payment details.
Your Journey Details
Please also give us details of the following in the ‘your journey details’ field if applicable:
- Number of tickets required
- First Class or Standard tickets
- No. of children under the age of 5
- Day time telephone number for us to call you on to take payment
- Preferred seating : Table, Window, Facing front or backwards
- Any special accessibility requirements