Station Car Park
Per Hour: £N/A
Per Day: £N/A
Three Months: £N/A
Six Months: £N/A
All rates are for 24 hours or part thereof. Rail users must get parking ticket validated at Multi-storey car park or Customer Information Point before paying at machines.
Buy a Leeds PLUSBUS ticket with your train ticket, for discount price unlimited bus travel around the city. For details: www.plusbus.info
Many bus routes serve bus stops on New Station Street in front of the rail station.
The Leeds CityBus service, linking various locations in Leeds city centre, departs from stand S8 in front of Leeds station at frequent intervals. The service runs Mondays to Saturdays between 06:30 and 19:30. A flat fare of 50p is charged.
For information about all buses in west Yorkshire visit: www.wymetro.com
Taxi rank outside station entrance by bus interchange.
First Class Lounge
- Monday - Friday
- 06:00 - 18:30
- 06:00 - 18:00
- 10:00 - 17:45
In the Booking Hall
Tickets Accepted in Virgin Trains East Coast First Class Lounge
- Fully inter-available First Class Season Ticket (i.e. tickets not specific to one train company)
- Any First Class Anytime ticket valid for travel on the Virgin Trains East Coast route
- Any Virgin Trains East Coast First Class packages
- First Advance (routed VTEC & connections)
- VTEC First Class Reader Offer (routed VTEC & connections)
- VTEC First Class Flat Fare (routed VTEC & connections)
- VTEC Rewards First Class Leisure Single (routed VTEC & connections)
- VTEC Self-Print First Class Upgrade voucher (routed VTEC & connections)
- Inclusive Tour Tickets (eg. Superbreak)
- Weekend First
All First Class tickets valid only on other train operators, including ScotRail Sleepers
Assistance dogs and other well behaved dogs on leads will be permitted in all Virgin Trains East Coast First Class Lounges
Complimentary: tea/coffee/hot chocolate/orange juice/water/ biscuits