More services. More seats. More low fares.
Our new timetable is out and we’re increasing our number of Saturday services - which means more low fares for you lovely lot.
Starting this month, we’re increasing the number of Saturday services across our routes to a whopping 151 trains. So whether you’re planning a shopping trip or a big weekend away, more services means more seats (over 12,000 more in fact), which means more low fares for you to get your money-saving mitts on.
- 13 more services between York and London
- 15 more services between Doncaster and London
- 7 more services between Newark and London
- 10 more services between Grantham and London
- 18 more services between Peterborough and London
Not bad, eh?
Prices and availability
- York to London for £29 each-way - 8,000 seats available 2 weeks before travel
- Doncaster to London for £20 each-way - 15,000 seats available 2 weeks before travel
- Newark to London for £20 each-way - 16,000 seats available 2 weeks before travel
- Grantham to London for £17.50 each-way - 10,000 seats available 2 weeks before travel
- Peterborough to London for £12 each-way - 11,500 seats available 2 weeks before travel
And don't forget...
We also offer cheaper rates for weekend parking at selected stations on our route.
Find out more on our weekend parking page.